Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Paperless Post...

Hi friends! Here is a really cool way to be green while saving some green. I just found this site that allows you to send out invitation and save the dates called Paperless Post!







The designs are really contemporary and stylish. My favorite part is that it sends you an addressed envelope via email, and then by clicking on it allows you to feel as though you are actually opening up a letter.

If you are on a budget and looking for a more eco-friendly way to send out your invites this is the way to go!

~Leanne

2 comments:

  1. i thought about doing this for my grad. it's a really cool idea!...but then finals got in the way and i forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info...we totally used them (for my shower) and loved it! It's such a cute idea and not too pricey. Though I would love them to use more colors...it is a big step up from Evite. Very classy :)

    ReplyDelete