Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Debbie + Mike: Marriott Hotel Manhattan Beach

Alas, a wedding we had been waiting for since last summer (well, we look forward to all of them, but Debbie and Mike promised us a particularly amazing day :). They are both avid golfers and volleyball enthusiasts so where better to have their wedding but the classy Manhattan Beach Marriott and Golf Club. The weather was brilliant all day - clear skies and cool breezes made for the perfect outdoor ceremony - followed by an elegant ballroom reception. Debbie and Mike invited plenty of dancing fans, so clearly we didn't have a dull second through the night. Check out the second to last photo ... Debbie went outside the ballroom for a dancing break and wanted to try sitting in her gown (!).































2 comments:

  1. hi paul!
    these are beautiful. your brother alex told me about your photography a while back and I finally checked it out. I see you live in long beach...where abouts? my husband and I live on ocean and hermosa, and we love it. I am also in the photography world as well, and absolutely love it. Funny how we fine artist/painters shift into the this field. I am super happy for you and would love to hear from you...
    all my best,
    Christin Dickson(Martinez)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christin!! Thank you for the kind words and congrats on the marriage! Too bad Leanne and I didnt get in touch with you sooner, we would have been there to photograph it :). Please stay in touch and correspond through email ( paul@sargeantphotography.com ). I'd love to reconnect.

    Take care!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete