Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Portland Love

I just wanted to share a few stand out photos from our trip last week to Portland. My Contax was getting lonely so I left the digital at home, dusted off the light meter, packed up 10 rolls of 220 and had a blast. These negs are so sharp ... my ghetto scanner does not do them justice. I also used the opportunity to revisit a project I've been stringing along over the last couple of years that deals with my identity as a twin. I photographed Eric a bunch of times and now need to do the digital montage work ... maybe I'll post them here if they turn out well. (PS, for those of you who don't already know ... Eric is my identical twin brother. That isn't me below holding the box berries).

Peace, love, and carrots,

Paul

















No comments:

Post a Comment