Friday, April 10, 2009

Jewelry Images for Deborah at Laughing Dove Designs

I Just thought It would be fun to post something I'm working on other than weddings and portraits (although, don't get me wrong, those are my favorite images to take ... other than "tastefully artistic" nudes ... just kidding Leanne :P  ).

The project is to document a whole host of new work by our friend and fellow artist Deborah with Laughing Dove Designs. She is the one who made all of Leanne's wedding jewelry from beautiful, sustainable potato pearls. This is my bathroom-turned-photo-studio from earlier this week. Our place was built in the twenties and has amazing original arts and crafts tile work in the bathroom ... plus our vintage bottle collection added a nice touch. The final image in the set is the end product. 


-Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment