Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A few pics of Leanne from our Honeymoon

So I posted these along with our wedding photos back in October ... so some of you may have seen them already. But for those who haven't, I just have to share (!). It's kinda strange because we didn't photograph our own wedding (yeah, I was asked if I would about a thousand times 
?) but we certainly couldn't go through the whole experience without instinctively grabbing a camera and firing away. Our honeymoon in Paris proved to be a pretty ideal location (you know, it's scenic, i guess :). It wasn't until the last day before our flight home that we mustered the courage to get dressed up in our wedding garb and go out to the incessantly populated Eiffel Tower for pictures. We found ourselves with a little extra time so we taxi-ed it over to a secluded little spot on Isle-de-la-Cite near la Notre Dame. Doesn't Leanne look amazing! She did her own hair and make up before the shoot (I think we have a renaissance wedding vendor on our hands). The last photo was in the Metro. Not the best method of transportation when you are wearing a wedding dress.

For the photo-nerds out there ... I left my digital at home so I could focus on my personal work while in Paris (two week honeymoon, there's only so much loungin' and lovin' one can do). I needed to shoot, so I strayed from my usual color partiality and threw in a few rolls of Ilford 3200 which I overexposed about a stop. Scans are straight from the neg. 

Au revoir et a bientot mes amies !!


-Paul






No comments:

Post a Comment