Friday, November 19, 2010

Beautiful Wife + red heels + green suit + hawaii + pineapple

= tropical bliss.

I had a few extra rolls of 220 left over from Laura and Mikes wedding and decided to burn them with Leanne at our local beach before heading out to the airport. I love having a model at my side whenever I need her :). Film was developed and scanned by my friends at Richard Photo Lab in LA, with a few minor photoshop color tweaks by me, but straight out of camera for the most part.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So the story behind this one is leanne is like "take a photo of me standing on this rock with the pineapple" ... so I do. Then she says, "wait for a wave to come up and splash around my feet." So I'm waiting and focusing my camera and out of the corner of my eye a 4 ft wave rolls of from behind and lands right on the rock she's standing on. Gold! I missed pure perfection by about 1/100th of a second. But I think its still hilarious. Leanne didn't think it was so funny :P
Photobucket
My favorite.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE! i have such a lovely big sister ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are amazing! How do you do it? Leanne is like a pin-up girl/mermaid. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A HOTTIE!!! MEOW...! Are you sure you were not a pinup girl in your former life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING pics and AMAZING Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul.. you better get a chain on that hotty! Wowza.. nothing hotter than red heels, anytime, anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I am lucky to have an amazing photographer by my side everywhere I go. It was fun to play on the other side of the camera for one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!! Leanne, I love that suit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Leanne looks stunning in these!

    ReplyDelete