Thursday, June 10, 2010

Megan + Jonathan : San Juan Capistrano Mission Engagement

We had a lot of fun with these two ... Megan knew right from the start that she wanted her photo session to take place at the mission. And who can disagree, with light and color bouncing off of meticulously maintained gardens and purposefully crumbling walls, one can't go wrong. We're now on the SJC mission's photographers list, so we'll be shooting there more in the future for sure. After the mission closed (way early I might add, 5pm during summer!) we jumped up the coast a bit to change looks and walk along the bluff at crystal cove. It was kinda windy and stormy ... so that made it challenging ... but the light coming off the water was simply brilliant.

Congratulations Megan and Jonathan, we can't wait for your wedding at Pelican Hill this fall! Oh and you're both off limits from procreating in the future ... for fear your child will be so beautiful the world won't be able to handle it ;)

-Paul





















2 comments:

  1. i love your pictures!! you two look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find
    It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped
    me.

    Look at my web-site :: R Replacement Sensor

    ReplyDelete