Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sara, Jake, and little Emma

I had a fabulous time photographing the Buss family (for the 3rd year in a row!!). Its great to see how different our sessions evolve because Emma is growing up so fast. I thought I would help the shoot go perfectly smooth by bringing Emma one of her favorite things ... a balloon! She was ecstatic for about one minute until the knot untied and it went flying. No worries, I ran to the car to get my back up balloon ... thought I was in the clear ... just before my next pose she sat in the grass and it popped :(. So no more balloon in the shoot. I'll bring three with me next time.

The stars aligned just right for me for not too far away were a few kids giving away free kittens (!!). Emma spied the most social of the bunch and it totally cuddled up for photos :). Then at the end of the shoot ... I went to high five Emma and she said "Bye Paul" and hugged me instead. I was reminded ever so clearly why I do this for a living. I love this job.


-Paul













2 comments:

  1. These are some great photos! And what a cute baby...she's could be a model for J-Crew Crewcuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love your work. I'm 13 weeks pregnant and I plan on calling you up once the baby comes for a family session.
    By the way, you did my engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos 3 years ago. :)
    http://jasonandbrianna.net/Gallery/v/2007Photos/proWedShots/

    ReplyDelete