Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Office Wall

I just thought I would briefly share what my Smith's poster currently looks like. I took down my cork board in order to clean up my workspace a bit ... but I can't seem to ever get away from displaying stuff that gets me going.

Clockwise from the top left corner (Noelle Becker photograph: from a 2007 wedding, 2009 flyer for Photo LA, Erika Reilly film scan proof: from August of 2009, postcard by John Divola: collection of the Getty, postcard of Jean Metzinger At the Race Track, 1914, image by Peter Funch: taken from the inside of a 2008 Adbusters, My Art Rules : show flyer courtesy of Valerie and Leanne, show flyer from Scott McFarlands recent show at Regen Projects LA, old but still beautiful photo of my darling Leanne, proof print from my constructed spaces series: Portland.

-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment