Monday, August 10, 2009

Santa Barbara Polaroids

Leanne and I took a short trip up to Santa Barbara last week to visit friends. I found some expired polaroid in my fridge (well, I shouldn't say found, I knew it was there but ignored it knowing it was 7 years old and most likely no good), grabbed the land camera, and had a blast. The images actually turned out. In fact, they have the commercially-acceptable-much-sought-after vintage look to them. I have three more 20 packs ... so we'll see what I can make of them.

Also, a special congratulations to my cousin Bonnie who just got engaged to her long time beau Cabe!! Awesome news guys! They are planning on a summer 2010 wedding with the ceremony taking place in the Mural Room at the Santa Barbara Courthouse. Absolutely beautiful, we can't wait to capture it for you (although I do expect to drink and dance at some point :).

-Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment