Monday, June 8, 2009

Prom Date 2000

Everyone say is a small world. I found myself in agreement about 9 months ago when I reconnected with my good friend Courtney from high school. She was getting married and I photograph weddings .... so naturally we had to be there for her. As the photo attests ... Courtney was my prom date my senior year of high school (!!). It is amazing to look at that photo of us as kids and to compare it to the photos we're making now for her now that we are grown up. Small world indeed.

Huge Congratulations to you both! (More photos to come soon :)




2 comments:

  1. It is a small world indeed. I can't believe you posted our prom pic - lol. Thank you so much for everything, you guys are wonderful. We hope that we made it a fun night for you both :)
    PS - we can't wait to see the pictures; we have received numerous compliments already on the pictures you have sent us so far. Your work is flawless and beautiful!
    Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul!!!

    Great job with Dave and Courtney's wedding! I found the link to your website through her blog. You took some amazing pictures from her wedding! It sounds like you are doing wonderful! Congrats on the marriage - and I wish you and your wife success in the photography industry. You definitely have great talent!

    And I agree with Courtney... I can't believe that you posted your prom picture of you two... you must have pulled that out from the dust!!! That was 9 years ago... can you believe it?! :)

    Hope all is well!

    Best,
    Janyce "Morimoto" Spencer

    ReplyDelete